Below are some simple email instructions you can try if you're having email issues. Otherwise, please submit a trouble ticket and we will deal with your issue as soon as possible.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook
- On the top of the screen you will see
File Edit Favorites Tools Actions Help
- Click Tools
- Click E-mail Accounts
- Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next
- Select POP3 and click Next
- In the Your Name area under User Information enter either your name or your business’s name. This is what people will see when they receive an email from you.
- For E-mail Address enter: email@example.com
- Enter the same e-mail address for User Name under Logon Information
- For password enter: 12345
- For Incoming mail server (POP3) AND Outgoing mail server (SMTP) enter: mail.domain.com
- Click More Settings
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Select the button that says Log on using, and enter your email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password 12345
- Click OK
- Click Next
- Click OK or Finish
- If mail does not start downloading, click the Send/Receive button in your toolbar. Outlook also offers options for scheduling automatic checks.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the address bar type in: webmail.domain.com
- Enter your username
- Enter your password